Help with Google Classroom
Children in Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6 will be set tasks on Google Classroom.
Watch this tutorial video that will help you understand more about how to use the platform 👇
- You will need to use your Woodlands Google Email Address
- You must sign in to Google to access Google Classroom
- You should join a class, or ask your teacher for the class code if you are not joined automatically
- Remember to hand in your work when you have finished
- Google Docs and Google Slides automatically save your work for you, you don’t need to tell it so save your work
If you are unsure, contact school to arrange a chat with someone who can help you.