Eating a healthy and balanced lunch is vital to a child’s learning.
Children can either bring a packed lunch or have a school dinner. We encourage all meals to be healthy and nutritious.
Universal infant free school meals
If your child is in reception, year 1 or year 2 they can have school dinners for free.
If you are entitled to free school dinners, you first need to apply for this. To apply, you can either call Leeds City Council on 0113 222 4404 or visit the One Stop Centre at the Compton Centre (Harehills Lane).
Please still apply, even if your child is in reception, year 1 or year 2. This will ensure we are correctly funded (under the Pupil Premium provision).
- Reception, year 1 and year 2 – free
- Nursery – £2.05
- Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 – £2.40
Find our current menu, in the downloads below.
Please see our main office to
- Pay for school dinners
- Choose your preference of either school dinner or packed lunch for the half term
- Ask questions about free school dinners
- Let us know about your child’s diets, allergies or intolerances
If you need any help, please pop in to the main office and ask to speak to Jo Morgan our Family Support Advisor.