Our RESPECT programme supports our set of values. We promote RESPECT to ensure our children are:
- engaged and enjoying their education,
- caring and work well in teams,
- responsible members of our community,
- show respect for themselves and others,
- successful and take pride in their achievements.
By following RESPECT, our children earn certificates and badges. Certificates are awarded weekly in our RESPECT assembly. Badges are awarded every half term.
Badges start at green, children can progress by working hard up to our highest award the diamond badge. You can always spot our children wearing their badges, they are worn with pride.
Want to check out our latest RESPECT winners? Find them in our stories under RESPECT.