Uniform shows that we are in a community. Wearing it says we’re all in this together.
We know that trends in clothing and accessories can be appealing but sometimes these aren’t suitable.
Some items aren’t suitable because they could be dangerous, such as: heeled shoes, shoes with wheels (Heelys etc.) and jewellery (apart from stud earrings). Items are also unsuitable if they are distracting or cause confrontations, like extreme hairstyles or very large hair bows.
Things may change, new trends and fashion might be unsuitable. We’ll keep you up to date with any changes.
Our day to day uniform for children in reception to year 6:
- Blue jumper or cardigan, preferably our jumper with logo
- Trousers or skirt in grey or black
- Polo shirt or shirt in white
- Black smart shoes, flat with no heels
- Head scarves in navy blue, black or grey
Our day to day uniform, with the following options:
- Blue check dress
- Shorts in grey or black
- Sun hat, the ones with a neck protector are the best
- White t-shirt, plain or with our logo
- Navy shorts or jogging bottoms
- Trainers (or suitable footwear for sports)
- Round neck jumper or tracksuit top in blue for outdoors
- Jogging bottoms in navy blue for outdoors
Where can I get the uniform?
Most of our uniform items can be bought at shops of your choice. Specialist items with our logo on, such as our academy jumpers, are available from The Uniform Shop, also known as Jo Brand, on Harehills Lane.